Sunday, May 11, 2014

So Long, Farewell

Still in Tacloban
I was having a beautiful dream, when someone woke me up early in the morning, Again!! It was my dad. 5:45, Friday 18 April 2O14, and my dad told me that going home early in Antipolo because he was going to dedicate the daughter of my Uncle, Jeremiah.

So he wants me to teach about God to the people that loiter in the San Juanico Bridge. I thought to myself,"but I teach children in VBS, how can I teach there?


image source: FILIPINO eSCRIBBLES - WordPress.com 

Dad was gone after breakfast. We were starting the VBS when I knew that Paul was also going early with his mother and father. After the VBS we, again went to MacArthur and took pictures of ourselves and the
sea.

When we returned, our leader decided that the half of the team, including aunt Concept and Rezzy will take land that day. While us will take the SEA 130 the next day. When they rode off, which was sad for us because Rezzy was gone from our group. To take the bitterness from our faces, we hit the rode to Andoks. While waiting for the ice cream. Our pastor, pastor Arc, let us borrow his tablet, then we played
a word game, which drove us crazy. 

7:OO p.m. we cleaned ourselves and played 'truth or dare', where they made me dance ballet and pick my nose, and made Nicole smell a friend's foot, and Renzo run around in monkey. Well, I really hate that game!!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment