Tuesday, May 13, 2014

No Place Like Home

image source: Manila from the air AmadeusPhotography

 

Last night was the best night I had  in Tacloban, because there were less of us and more space to sleep in. Getting the half of us out isn't so bad after all.

It was, again, early in the morning.6:4O, Saturday,19 April 2O14. Feeling a little bit sleepy, I changed my clothes, packed my things and got ready for the ride to the airport. After breakfast, we got inside the van  and rode off to the SEA 13O.

The plane soared so high, good thing I was close to the window of the cargo plane and the view was surprising because the houses, cars and the boats were like toys, and the trees were like very small bushes. The clouds were very white, we went inside one and you can see nothing, all white and bumpy.

After two hours we arrived in Manila. We rested for a few minutes and after that, a van came to take us  home. In the ride I was hoping for us to go to the mall, I was really eager to go to mall to have some lunch. Unfortunately we didn't.

We ate luncheon in ROCM and went home in an Antipolo at 1:3O p.m. The dedication of my baby cousin, Keziah was almost starting when we came but I didn't care, I went to my room and slept.

No comments:

Post a Comment