Monday, May 19, 2014

Beautiful yet Really Deadly

It was my second day in Famy Laguna and breakfast was ready. After breakfast and an hour of rest to digest our food, we went to the falls. And that was the day I drowned. Because someone or something dragged me down mysteriously!

image source: theAllstateBlog.com

My friend was also drowning and in panic, he pulled my hair and pushed me down underwater so he could go up (because he didn't know how to swim!!)

We underwater for like six minutes and I didn't even notice, I thought I was going to die. But thank God I didn't! I swam up when I realized it was safe and swam straight a little more, And when I finally touched the ground, I was relieved. While my friend was lying there and I felt the water on my tummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment