Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Creepy Tales

It was still the second day in Famy. And I was narrating the happening to my dad and he was very surprised when he heard it. I told him that, like someone or something dragged me down on the deepest part of the lake. Explaining, the lake had a deep hole that was made by the pressure of the falls.
LANZONES FALLS
image source: Dominus Stance

And it had me more creeps when I knew, that the place where I almost died, had drowned lots of people that can't swim, and I was almost one of them. Famy had dozens of beautiful falls that killed people that is why the place is haunted.

We went to another fall, we swam trough deep lakes to find another, but I didn't care because I knew that God will always protect me and I will see more of his beauty, that he put in this world.

It is creepy when the night is falling especially when you are talking about scary things, like the, end times or the "satan worshipers" and Hell also the history of the bible, when Moses , by the help of God, cut the sea in half for the Israelites to be free. We also talked about the most embarrassing moments we had and the scariest.
We were getting to sleep when a scream alarmed us. It was my mother and her friends holding a cellphone with a picture that has a unknown creature or or monster behind them and on it's head was another. That was when I started shivering and having goose bumps, but when my mom sang a hillsong, I became calm.

No comments:

Post a Comment