Friday, June 6, 2014

18 Rules I Learned In Laguna

My cousin Annie in Laguna. Is very neat in lots of things, like the rule she tells that the computer must always be covered, so dirt can't easily malfunction it.

image source: wisewomenmontreal.com/Learning is the Key to Your Success

Here are the 18 things I learned:
  1.  In the morning the dog must be walked.
  2.  Must water the plants.
  3.  Greet uncle good morning.
  4.  Wash the dishes properly after eating.
  5.  Laundry my clothes every two days.
  6.  Take the dog a bath every two days.
  7.  Always check nails when going to public areas.
  8.  Guard the store.
  9.  Must memorize every expenses of in the store.
  10.  The cigarets must not be sold, at least, until 1O:OO a.m.
  11.  The time must be spent wisely.
  12.  Cannot watch TV until 1O:OO a.m.
  13.  The electric fan must be in the minimum level, unless the temperature is to hot to handle.
  14.   My dirty clothes must be folded neatly until the laundry day.
  15.   In  the after noon, all the food in the kitchen, downstairs, must be placed in the dinning room upstairs.
  16.   Close all the doors, and turn on the lights outside.
  17.   Ready my bed, before going to sleep.
  18.   Have a 20 to 30 minute devotion every night.  

If I didn't follow, even one of these rules. There will be a 30 minute subtraction from my computer time.

My cousin is really a control freak!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment