Monday, May 5, 2014

My Beautiful Province

This morning 7:45 in the morning. I was awakened by a noisy sound. It was a little bit annoying,so I got up my bed,went out side,searched for the source and right before my eyes. I saw this bird: (Its not the exact bird, but it looks like the one I saw, only a with a longer body)

 
 image source: Daintree Boatman Nature Tours

I live in Antipolo,Rizal but went to Laguna,my province for a summer vacation, where my aunt,uncle and cousins and a dog who is beloved by my cousin Annie live.

About the dog.

My cousin's companion, named Whitney, a very unique dog,she does everything Annie does. If I say my cousin's choosy about food so does Whitney. They eat together, play together, even sleep together.When my cousin is late at work, Whitney wakes her up. They're like sisters.

Last night a robber came into the house, I don't know what he took, but when we tried to catch him,he escaped! Good thing my other cousin,Jake,saw him and the robber was identified, caught, and now behind bars.

Here in Laguna, I can barely feel the heat of summer, because of the trees that covers it. Obviously I also help my aunt guarding their sari-sari store and help doing chores in the house.

Another day will come when a blue bird will wake me up again.

GOOD NIGHT.   

No comments:

Post a Comment